Get Started On Your First Magazine Apps: Step-by-step guide
- 1. Watch a video 4 Simple Steps to Get Started
- 2. Go to the Publishers page and click Sign Up to register your account
- 3. Once you create your own password via our confirmation email, log in into the dashboard and click on the left control panel “Getting Started” to open the “User Guide”.
- 4. To publish, click “New Magazine” on the dashboard, then enter your magazine title and a brief description, then upload your logo and your first PDF edition.
- 5. Select a Paid Plan and pay by credit card. It will take 7-14 days for Apple and Google to approve your “first edition”. Any subsequent editions will take to 24 to 48 hours to be live in the Apple Store, the Google Play, the Web and via Media Blender’s Readers Hub.
Alternatively, take advantage of our 3 Month Free Trial. B2B Publishers with Quarterly and Bi-Monthly publication titles can test up 3 editions. Simply upload your 3 latest editions for our team to transform them into apps free of charge. 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.